Death Slaadi can connect with all species via telepathy. Death slaad were once grey slaads who became almost eternal monsters bent on murder after cryptic, malevolent rites filled them with negative energy. They could potentially be the result of a grey slaad devouring the body of a previously deceased death slaad.
These few powerful slaadi are the best of their kind, having gained near-immortal longevity by evil rituals. The majority of the half-dozen known death slaadi work to spread their race by leading mobs of red and blue slaadi into small communities on the Lower Planes. They hatch a new generation of slaadi by imprisoning the population as hosts.
|Armor Class||18 (natural armor)|
|Hit Points||170 (20d8 + 80)|
|Speed||30 ft. (suggested 60 ft.)|
DEATH SLAAD – 5e stats
Here we will discuss the Medium aberration (slaad, shapechanger), chaotic evil
- Skills Arcana +6, Perception +8
- Damage Resistances acid, cold, fire, lightning, thunder
- Damage Resistances (suggested) acid, cold, fire, lightning, thunder; bludgeoning, piercing and slashing from non magical weapons.
- Senses blindsight 60 ft., darkvision 60 ft., passive Perception 18
- Languages Slaad, telepathy 60 ft.
- Challenge 10 (5,900 XP)
The slaad can polymorph into a Small or Medium humanoid or return to its original shape using its action. Apart from its size, its statistics are the same.
Charisma (spell save DC 15, +7;”diceNotation”:”1d20+7″,”rollType”:”to hit”,”rollAction”:”Innate Spellcasting” to hit with spell attacks) is an ability (spell save DC 15, +7;”diceNotation”:”1d20+7″,”rollType”:”to hit”,”rollAction”:”Innate Spellcasting” to hit with spell attacks). The slaad has the ability to cast the spells listed below.
The slaad can polymorph into a Small or Medium humanoid or return to its original shape using its action. Aside from its size, its statistics are the same in each version. It does not convert any of the equipment it is wearing or carrying. If it dies, it reverts to its original shape.
Charisma (spell save DC 15, +7 to hit with spell attacks) is the death slaad’s intrinsic spellcasting ability. The slaad has the ability to cast the following spells without the use of any material components:
- At will: detect magic, detect thoughts, invisibility (self only), mage hand, major image
- 2/day each: fear, fireball, fly, tongues
- 1/day each: cloudkill, plane shift
Read More: What is Lolimon? Things You Should Know
Innate Spellcasting (suggested)
Charisma (spell save DC 15, +7 to hit with spell attacks) is the death slaad’s intrinsic spellcasting ability. The slaad has the ability to cast the following spells without the use of any material components. From those identified as at will, the death slaad can choose up to three spell-like abilities:
- At will: advanced illusion, astral spell, cloudkill, darkness, detect magic, detect thoughts, fear, flame strike, invisibility, locate object, see invisibility, unholy word, wind walk.
- 1/day each: fireball, phantasmal killer, symbol.
Resistance to the effects of magic. On saving throws against spells and other magical effects, the slaad enjoys an advantage.
Weapons of Magic: The weapon assaults of the slaad are magical.
Regeneration. If the slaad has at least 1 hit point at the start of its turn, it regains 10 hit points.
Slaadi should be summoned (suggested, recharge 6). A death slaad has the ability to gate 1d8 random slaadi (except another death slaad). Note: Only mention this particular ability if the slaadi are considered fiends from the plane of Limbo.
Action Death Slaad
- Multiattack. Three assaults are made by the slaad: one with its bite (slaad form), two with its claws (slaad form), or two with its greatsword (slaad form) (humanoid form).
- Bite. Melee Weapon Attack: +9 to hit, 5 ft. range, single target Hit: piercing damage of 9 (1d8 + 5) plus necrotic damage of 7 (2d6).
- Claws. Melee Weapon Attack: +9 to hit, 5 ft. range, single target Hit: slicing damage of 10 (1d10 + 5) plus necrotic damage of 7 (2d6).
- Catapults (Suggested). Melee Weapon Attack: +9 to hit, 5 ft. range, single target Hit: slicing damage of 10 (1d10 + 5) plus necrotic damage of 7 (2d6). If the target fails a DC 17 Constitution saving throw, they will be stunned for 1d6 rounds.
5e Advance Mode
The Game Master can employ any or all of the cases suggested in this tutorial, or just a few of them, depending on their preferences. Limiting a character’s power and increasing the game’s overall difficulty does not diminish innovation; on the contrary, it encourages it.
Some More Information
Ygorl, Lord of Entropy: (1/Day) Slaadi Death Slaad;”diceNotation”:”1d4+1″,”rollType”:”roll”,”rollAction”:”Summon Slaadi” Ygorl summons 1d4 + 1;”diceNotation”:”1d4+1″,”rollType”:”roll”,”rollAction”:”Summon Slaadi” When a summoned slaad emerges in an unoccupied location, they are known to be driven insane.
Gray Slaad: Slaad Gray Gray slaadi operate as living extensions of their masters, the death slaadi, outside of Limbo. On doom’s errands, a grey slaad travels to the Material Plane, frequently in humanoid shape. A grey slaad masters the usage of a greatsword and imbues it with its own inherent magic.
People Also Ask
In this section, you will find answers of those questions which are frequently asked by people.
What is the size of a death slaad?
between the heights of six and seven feet A deadly slaad is around six to seven feet tall and weighs about 200 to 300 pounds. 40 ft. per second Abyssal, Aklo, Common, Protean, Slaad, Telepathy Abyssal, Aklo, Common, Protean, Slaad, Telepathy 60 feet Critically augmented (Ex) On a critical hit, a death slaad’s claw attacks do x3 damage.
What is a 5e slaad?
Slaadi are pure chaotic entities who inhabit Limbo’s outer dimension and resemble humanoid salamanders. There’s no clear reason for them to be in the fundamental material plane, but as beings of complete chaos, they don’t need one.
What is a slaad tadpole?
Slaad tadpoles are the larval form that all slaad subspecies share. These defiant tiny animals swim the tides of chaos everywhere in the Maelstrom, like a fanged frog’s head with a finned tail where its neck should be.
How do you control a slaad?
Slaadi have gems in their brains that can be used to control them if they are drawn out. The slaadi are attracted to a large floating stone in Limbo. The Spawning Stone is its name.