What Is Destiny 2 Ascendant Challenges In This Week [ D2 Secrets]
The Destiny 2 Ascendant Challenge is a weekly Dreaming City activity that players can complete to win gear. Our guide includes an overview of what is What Is Destiny 2 Ascendant Challenges this week and how they work, and it will be updated with how to complete Ascendant Challenges each week. Because there are a total of six challenges in Ascendant Challenges, they are particularly unique.
Ascendant Challenges are one of many moving parts in the Dreaming City’s intricate Curse. The location of the challenge changes every week, which can be confusing for new players. Because the planet is so large and finding specific locations would be difficult for new light players, this guide will assist you. If you new in d2 you need to know Why destiny 2 is 1st choice in the world.
What Is Destiny 2 Ascendant Challenges In This Week
The Ascendant Challenge in Destiny 2 is an activity that you can access once you reach Dreaming City and are connected to the Ascendant Plane. Every week, players will receive a single portal in a random location that will serve as the entrance to the Ascendant Plane. Every week, the location of the Ascendant Challenge is determined by the level of the curse.
The location for this week is listed in the table for the entire year.
|Apr-05||Forfeit Shrine||Gardens of Esila||Weak|
|Apr-12||Shattered Ruins||Spine of Keres||Medium|
|Apr-19||Keep of Honed Edges||Harbinger’s Seclude||Strong|
|Apr-26||Agonarch Abyss||Bay of Drowned Wishes||Weak|
|May-03||Cimmerian Garrison||Chamber of Starlight||Medium|
|May-17||Forfeit Shrine||Gardens of Esila||Weak|
|May-24||Shattered Ruins||Spine of Keres||Medium|
|May-31||Keep of Honed Edges||Harbinger’s Seclude||Strong|
|Jun-07||Agonarch Abyss||Bay of Drowned Wishes||Weak|
|Jun-14||Cimmerian Garrison||Chamber of Starlight||Medium|
|Jun-28||Forfeit Shrine||Gardens of Esila||Weak|
|Jul-05||Shattered Ruins||Spine of Keres||Medium|
|Jul-12||Keep of Honed Edges||Harbinger’s Seclude||Strong|
|Jul-19||Agonarch Abyss||Bay of Drowned Wishes||Weak|
|Jul-26||Cimmerian Garrison||Chamber of Starlight||Medium|
|Aug-09||Forfeit Shrine||Gardens of Esila||Weak|
|Aug-16||Shattered Ruins||Spine of Keres||Medium|
|Aug-23||Keep of Honed Edges||Harbinger’s Seclude||Strong|
|Aug-30||Agonarch Abyss||Bay of Drowned Wishes||Weak|
This Week’s Ascendant Challenge or Destiny 2 Challenges: We can’t discuss the Ascendant Challenge without mentioning Dreaming City. It includes a variety of endgame activities such as the Blind Well Challenge, Ascendant Challenge, Bounties, and Weekly Missions.
D2 has six Ascendant Challenges that rotate every week. They’re a reliable source of Dreaming City merchandise, such as reissued versions of Waking Vigil, Tigerspite, and Twilight Oath. Finishing an Ascendant Challenge nets you a piece of Legendary gear, but if you have Petra Venj’s weekly bounty, you can get an extra drop.
Checkout: How To Find A Small Gift Destiny 2 Location [Hidden Secrets]
D2 Ascendant Challenge Location This Week
There are six locations where the Ascendant Challenge is;
- Bay of Drowned Wishes
- Chamber of Starlight
- Aphelion’s Rest
- Gardens of Esila
- Spine of Keres
- Harbinger’s Seclude.
The d2 challenge this week is Agonarch Abyss, and the curse is Weak. To complete this week’s challenge and collect your loot, go to Bay of Drowned Wishes.
How do I obtain Dreaming City merchandise?
The Blind Well now awards guaranteed Dreaming City loot, and the War Table allows players to focus an Umbral Embram into a Dreaming City Engram. The Ascendant Challenge and Petra’s stock, on the other hand, allow players to obtain a few more pieces, though these are subject to weekly lockouts.
There are three curse cycles in Dreaming City: weak, medium, and strong. We can use the cursing type to find Petra Venj, the vendor who will provide you with the Ascendant Challenge. Her Weak Curse, Medium Curse, and Strong Curse locations are The Strand, Divalian Mists, and Rehasilvia, respectively.
- Rehasilvia (Strong Curse)
- Divilian Mists (Medium Curse)
- the Strand (Weak Curse)
Where is this week’s Ascendant Challenge?
Whenever there is a weekly reset, players, especially new ones, are always perplexed about the location of the Destiny 2 Ascendant Challenge. Let’s get started with this week’s Ascendant Challenge. The following are the most prominent challenge locations:
- Gardens of Esila
- Spine of Keres
- Harbinger’s Seclude
- Chamber of Starlight
- Bay of Drowned Wishes
- Aphelion’s Rest
What are the Challenges in D2?
Begin by spawning at Divalian Mists and progressing to the Spine of Keres. The problem is that the Spine of Keres is a massive area, and the Ascendant portal is tucked away in a tiny corner of this vast expanse. As a result, if a player is new to the game, determining the exact location is nearly impossible.
Today’s Destiny 2 Ascendant Challenge
Today, you can find Destiny 2 while exploring the Dreaming City. These not only grant you access to the end-game patrol space but also help you complete Petra’s bounties. Check the challenge list above for the location of the Destiny 2 ascendant challenge today and throughout the week.
How Do Ascendant Challenges Work Properly?
Ascendant Challenges are something that not all new light players are aware of. This will be confusing for new players because the location rotates every week and changes depending on the level of the curse.
There are a total of six Ascendant Challenges that rotate each week, and we’ve broken them down below.
- To be able to access Ascendant Challenges, you must first gain access to the Dreaming City.
- You’ll need to visit Petra and accept her Ascendant Challenge Weekly Bounty once you’ve gained access.
- Following that, you’ll receive a special consumable item known as the Tincture of Queensfoil. It’s a chance item that can drop from chests in both the Dreaming City and the rest of the game world.
- The Dreaming City appears to have a higher drop rate from Region Chests, so this is your best bet.
- When you use these Tincture potions, you’ll be able to see special secrets and portals within the Dreaming City that will lead to these Ascendant Challenges.
- Completing an Ascendant Challenge will reward you with Powerful Gear.
How To Complete Ascendant Challenges In Destiny 2 [All Weeks]
In this section, we will discuss ascendant challenges in d2 of all weeks separately
How to complete Week 6 In Destiny 2
- 1st January – 15th January reset
- 19th February – 26th February reset
- 2nd April – 9th April reset
To finish the final Ascendant Challenge in the weekly rotation, travel to Rheasilvia, which is located to the north of the Dreaming City.
How to complete Week 5 In D2
- 25th December – 1st January reset
- 12th February – 19th February reset
- 26th March – 2nd April reset
You must go to the Bay of Wishes, which is located just behind the primary landing zone in the Dreaming City, to complete this challenge. After landing, take your Tincture of Queensfoil, turn around, and enter the nearby Lost Sector.
How to complete Challenge Week 4 In D2
- 18th December – 25th December reset
- 5th February – 12th February reset
- 19th March – 26th March reset
To complete Week 4’s Ascendant Challenge, go to Harbinger’s Seclude, drink a Tincture of Queensfoil, and scale a rather tricky statue in order to jump through the usual portal.
How to complete Challenge Week 3 In Destiny 2
- 11th December – 18th December reset
- 29th January – 5th February reset
- 12th March – 19th March reset
The ascendant challenge for this week is in the Spine of Keres. Remember the first mission in the Dreaming City? So, before you take your Tincture of Queensfoil, let’s go back all the way to the beginning.
When you enter the portal, you’ll see a large spire with a broken spiral staircase leading all the way to the top. Your goal is to race to the top, avoid the bombs, and eliminate the Taken Phalanx at the top – that’s all there is to it!
Simply ignore all of the enemies on your way to the top and use your Super once you’ve reached the boss.
How to complete Challenge Week 2 In Destiny 2
- 4th December – 12th December reset
- 22nd January – 29th January reset
- 5th March – 12th March reset
- Speak with Petra and buy her Ascendant Challenge Weekly Bounty. “At the overlook’s edge, the garden grows onward,” it says.
- Spawn into the Dreaming City, take a right into the cave, and then another right when you exit the cave. This will take you up a long, winding path into Esila’s Gardens.
- Put the Tincture of Queensfoil item in your mouth.
- The portal you must use is located on the left side of this area. Keep an eye on the cliff edge and you’ll eventually find it.
- You’ll spawn in a large area with three Orbs dotted around the perimeter and a massive blight in the centre. Your goal here is to collect all of the orbs and dunk them in the centre of this area.
- Keep an eye out for the Blight fields, as they will slow you down.
- Once you’ve dunked all of the orbs, a swarm of powerful Taken Knights will appear, capable of one-shotting you if you don’t have 520+ Power Level. However, a large pool of light will appear in the centre of the room, instantly recharging your Super. Dip in and out of this until you’ve cleared the room, and you’ve finished the challenge!
How To Complete Ascendant Challenge Week 1 In D2
- 15th January – 22nd January reset
- 26th February – 5th March reset
- A Lost Sector can be found in the Strand to the east of Petra’s location. It’s right behind her, just below the cliff edge where she’s standing.
- Take your Tincture potion and enter. You’ll come across a Taken Portal, so enter!
- You’ll be taken to a dimly lit room called Ouroboros. At first glance, it appears to be filled with pillars and a number of floating crystals, but turn around and you’ll see a number of Taken Blights.
- Destroy the four Taken Blights that are scattered around the room. When you do this, a message will appear in the bottom left corner of your screen that says “A seal breaks.” It’s an opportunity.”
- At this point, proceed to the center and begin destroying the crystals there. When you’ve destroyed all of the crystals, you’ve completed your first Ascendant Challenge!
- A chest spawns in the center of the room, containing a powerful piece of Dreaming City gear – very nice indeed.
Checkout: How To Use Destiny 2 Armor Picker [Is D2 Armor Picker Safe]
People Also Ask
In this section, you will find answers of questions which are related to challenge in destiny 2, these question are mostly asked by d2 player.
Are ascendant challenges still on rotation?
Every week, players can perform the Ascendant Challenge to earn items in Dreaming City. The challenge location changes every week, depending on the level of the curse, which might be confusing for new players.
Destiny 2 Ascendant challenge Tracker
There is no way to keep track of which Ascendant Challenges you’ve completed. It’s worth noting that it may have been as simple as not opening the chest at the end.
In Destiny 2, how do you complete the purifying ritual?
To fulfil your Purification Ritual bounty, defeat any Plague of the Well while ascendant. Those that spend a lot of time in the Dreaming City fulfilling bounties and activities have most certainly earned the Purification Ritual as a reward.
Can you still do ascendant challenge Destiny 2?
Ascendant Challenges are once-a-week tasks (bounties) available from Petra Venj for 1,500 Glimmer. Your Ascendant Challenge will expire a week after you purchase it, and a new one will be available weekly.
Is it possible to complete all ascending challenges?
Every Ascendant Challenge grants you one life. If you die, you’ll respawn at the challenge’s portal. After a few moments, the portal will reopen, allowing you to try the task again. The order of release for Ascendant Challenges is different from the order of curse strength.