Have you ever played a video game? If yes, then today’s post will explore shroud gaming setup. As you may know, the shroud is a popular Twitch streamer known for playing first-person shooters.
I’ve always thought shroud dominates many FPS games after watching video clip after video clip. What are shroud’s gaming settings and setup? When you are a full-time streamer, you need a gaming arsenal that can handle everything you need. Also, you can find Liquid Chap Settings by click on that.
Table of Contents
Who Is Shroud
In order to understand our main topic, I feel you should first know about the shroud in a short intro.
The real name of the shroud is Michael Grzesiek. Michael Grzesiek, also known as a shroud, is a former Mixer streamer and professional Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (CS: GO) player. He was born in Canada on June 2, 1994.
He is well-known for his participation in games such as PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds, Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, Apex Legends, and others. He has over 6.8 million YouTube subscribers and over 10 million Twitch followers, making him one of the most popular and finest gamers.
Shroud has relocated from Twitch to Mixer as of October 2019. The mixer was shut down in June 2020, and Shroud returned to Twitch on August 11th. Shroud was a professional Counter-Strike: Global Offensive player for four years.
Shroud’s targeting skills became well-known during this time. Shroud stopped his professional career on April 18th, 2018, and moved full-time to Twitch.
|Height||5ft 6in | 168cm|
Shroud Gaming Setup
In this section of the gaming setup of the shroud, I will show what equipment is used by shroud during gameplay.
What gaming PC does Shroud use?
The specifications of Shroud’s custom gaming PC from MAINGEAR are as follows:
- CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X
- GPU: EVGA Geforce RTX 3090
- MOBO: ASUS ROG Strix X570-E
- RAM: 64GB Of HyperX Predator DDR4
- CASE: MAINGEAR Vybe 2
Shroud can stream games consistently at high frame rates thanks to its powerful RTX 3090 gaming desktop.
What headset does Shroud use?
Follow the headset shroud use personally
- Shroud is using the Logitech G Pro X headset.
- With this Logitech gaming headset, you’ll enjoy 7.1 surround-sound speakers and a sleek, comfortable design.
- The headset has both of these features, making it comfortable to wear for long periods, as well as allowing Shroud to hear and locate enemies around him.
What monitor does Shroud use?
Below monitor use shroud during gameplay
- The Alienware AW2721D is used by Shroud. With a response time of less than one millisecond, this 1440P 240Hz display is a favorite among streamers.
What mouse does Shroud use?
- The mouse Shroud uses is a Logitech G Pro X Superlight.
- Its name suggests that the Logitech gaming mouse is “super light,” making it easy to move the mouse around swiftly and fluidly.
What keyboard does Shroud use?
- He uses a Logitech G Pro X gaming keyboard.
- With the Logitech G Pro X, you get a simple ten-keyless keyboard. There is no number pad, nor are there many extra buttons on this device.
- This Logitech gaming keyboard is popular among streamers because of its tenkeyless design and comfortability.
What webcam does Shroud use?
- Shroud uses a Sony Alpha a6000 instead of a traditional webcam.
- With 24.3 megapixels and low-light features, the Sony Alpha a6000 is a compact, lightweight camera. Shroud connects this camera to his PC via an HDML adapter-converter so that it can be used as a webcam.
What chair does Shroud use?
- Shroud sits in an Aeron chair by Herman Miller.
- The Herman Miller Aeron is considered one of the finest office chairs because of its comfort and ergonomics.
What mic does Shroud use?
- Shroud uses the Shure SM7B, a professional microphone that amplifies voices while blocking out unwanted noise.
Shroud Gaming settings
Shroud’s PUBG setup and settings are of interest to other gamers. As one of the world’s top players in CS: GO, he has carried over his skills into his success with PUBG. The settings Shroud uses in PUBG for mouse, sensitivity, graphics, and video are probably influenced by his settings in CS: GO.
SHROUD GRAPHICS SETTINGS
Follow settings is a shroud graphics setting
- Resolution: 1920 X 1080
- FpsCameraFov: 102
- Brightness: 74
- Anti-Aliasing: HIGH
- Post-Processing: VERY LOW
- Shadows: VERY LOW
- Textures: HIGH
- Effects: VERY LOW
- Foliage: VERY LOW
- View Distance: VERY LOW
- Colorblind Type: TRITANOPIA
- Crosshair Color: CYAN
SHROUD PUBG NVIDIA CONTROL PANEL SETTINGS
He does use the NVIDIA Control Panel to change the look of PUBG, but he does not use ReShade. Additionally, he doesn’t use G-SYNC due to input lag.
- Digital vibrance: 66%
- Hue: 0°
SHROUD MOUSE SENSITIVITY SETTINGS
This is the shroud mouse sensitivity settings
- Invert Mouse: NO
- General Sensitivity: 56
- VehicleDriver Sensitivity: 55
- Targeting Sensitivity: 55
- Scoping Sensitivity: 50
- Scope2X Sensitivity: 50
- Scope4X Sensitivity: 50
- Scope8X Sensitivity: 47
- Scope15X Sensitivity: 47
Shroud Apex Legends settings
Also a legend at Apex Legends, Shroud has transitioned from CS:GO into other Battle Arena and FPS games with ease. Would you like to know what Shroud’s Apex settings are? Below is a complete list of his Apex Legend settings for his mouse, video, and keybinds.
Shroud Apex mouse and sensitivity settings
The following are the Apex mouse settings that Shroud uses with his Logitec G Pro wireless ghost mouse.
- Mouse Sensitivity=2.9
- ADS Multiplier=1.0
- Mouse Acceleration=Off
- Mouse Invert=Off
Shroud Apex Legends Keybinds
The following are Shroud’s Apex Legends keybinds used with his Logitech G Pro X MK keyboard
- Ultimate Ability=Z
- Crouch (Toggle)=C
- Jump=Mousewheel Down
- Tactical Ability=Q
- Crouch (Hold)=L-Ctrl
- Interact / Pickup=F
- Fire Mode=B
- Melee=Mouse 4
- Aim (Hold)=Right Click
- Use Selected Health Item=5
- Use Syringe=H
- Use Med Kit=4
- Use Shield Cell=3
- Use Shield Battery=Mouse 5
- Use Phoenix Kit=X
- Equip Grenade=G
- Push To Talk (Hold)=Caps Lock
Shroud monitor settings
Shroud is such a successful Mixer streamer – and that’s precisely the kind of monitor he has, so if you’re a serious gamer, you should consider a 240Hz monitor or better.
Stream-snipers tend to want to shoot their hero mid-stream, so Shroud uses a BenQ ZOWIE eSports Gaming Monitor with sleek visuals to take on them.
Here’s are the monitor settings Shroud uses with his BenQ Esports monitor:
- Refresh Rate: 240hz
- Brightness: 100
- Contrast: 50
- Sharpness: 7
- Black eQualizer: 10
- Reset Color: NO
- AMA: Premium
- Instant Mode: ON
To improve as a gamer, you’ll need talent and practise, which you’ll have to do yourself. However, having the correct gaming equipment might help you gain a competitive advantage, therefore Shroud’s gaming setup is certainly worth considering for inspiration.
People Also Ask
In this section, you will find answers of those question which are mostly asked by gamers about shroud game setting.
What monitor is Shroud using this year?
Shroud makes advantage of the BenQ ZOWIE XL2540 monitor, which has a refresh rate of 240 Hz and provides a smooth gaming experience.
What gaming equipment does Shroud use?
The ultimate keyboard from Shroud, now with a fantastic new design. The PRO X Keyboard combines a compact tenkeyless design, LIGHTSYNC RGB, and pro-grade GX Red linear switches, giving Shroud everything he needs to take out the competition.
What is the price of Shrouds PC?
Shroud did not specify a specific price range, but his viewers estimated the total cost to be between $5,000 and $10,000 because they couldn’t nail down some of the particular specifications.